Are you the one who is looking for a software or tool that can help you to get the ownership details of any specific number in Pakistan? If so, then you have come to the right place. Because today, we will talk about one amazing platform where you can easily type the Phone number of any person using Ufone, Telenor, Zong, and Mobilink to get their details.
So what is that platform that is offering the services in Pakistan? Well, let’s get to know about them in the below section.
What is DBCENTER?
DBCENTER is that amazing platform established in recent times where you can easily curate the details of any specific person who is using the Telecommunication services of Pakistan. The platform contains a list of SIM databases where more than 150 million people of Pakistani user data are available right now. Moreover, the data keeps upgrading every week, and the number of user data is also increasing.
The best thing about DBCENTER is that you can get every type of SIM information on this platform without any means of paying a single penny to the platform. DBCENTER was created to offer the services to every single person for free.
With DBCENTER, you can easily get the details of any company phone number such as Telenor, Zong, Mobilink, and Ufone. Moreover, you can also get the number of anyone, including the details, by putting the CNIC number, which is an amazing additional feature in the platform.
How to use DBCENTER:
Most people are not that aware of using Internet services in Pakistan. The only thing they can use is the social media sites like Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, and the messenger app called Whatsapp.
When it comes to other websites, so many people don’t have the idea to understand the usage of the website that easily. Considering that issue, the DB CENTER has made a very simple interface that can help anyone use their services without any issues. So what are the steps to use the DBCENTER platform? Let’s discuss it in detail.
- First of all, you need to type the domain name of DBCENTER, which is Imsidata.com, into the domain address bar. After putting in the information, press the enter button to proceed to the home page.
- On the home page, you will see a Search bar available in front of the screen. All you need is to type in the mobile or phone number. Remember, you have to remove the zero from the start to get the details of any number. For example, you have a number such as 03013334445; here, you need to remove the zero and type the number in a way such as 301-3334445. After putting the details in, all you need is to click on the search option.
- In the third step, you will see every possible number data, including the name, address, and CNIC number. Let suppose you want to know about the list of active numbers on the given CNIC of the number; you can reverse the method by copying the CNIC number and paste it into the search bar. After that, it will show you a list of numbers that are registered with the CNIC.
What are the benefits of the DBCENTER?
- First of all, Database Data Center is a tool that provides services for free to the user. There would be no other outstanding benefit of this platform to use. On the opposite, you can see that many other platforms available on the Internet demand to get their premium account to get such services.
- The second benefit of the DB Datacenter is that you can use it preferably for many purposes. Like, you want to track the data of numbers associated with you for personal or business reasons. Usually, you can’t track their number; however, the DB Data Center can help you get the beneficial information of these numbers, including name, address, and CNIC.
- DBCENTER is also a good option for you to use because it offers the services for pretty much all of the Telecommunication numbers, including Zong, Mobilink, Telenor, and Ufone.
- DBCENTER has a very strong structure and use of advanced security systems to take care of the platform. It assures the users that their data and usage details will never miss-use of compromise to a third party for whatever reasons. Meanwhile, the developers and other team members of the DBCENTER are also not allowed to do so.
- DBCENTER is upgrading every week, and its database is increasing with the addition of phone numbers used in Pakistan. Therefore, the accuracy and legitimacy of the data that will show to you is 100%.
- 24/7 support is available for you that can help you out based on any misunderstanding or confusion you have about the platform.
- In True caller, if you get to know about someone's mobile phone details, the other person usually gets a notification if they are using the same application. However, such things don’t happen in the DBCENTER, which means you are safe to use this platform without letting other parties know that you are getting their details.
Does the Ownership Details of Overseas Pakistanis are also Available in the Database?
As long as the overseas Pakistani has registered the number on their CNIC number, the details of the number will show to you. Usually, no SIM is usable if it’s not registered with the phone. Hence, you will get the details of the number.
You should also know that DBCENTER is expanding its Database by adding the details of international countries' numbers in the future. In the future, you can easily get the details of other countries' numbers, like their address, name, and other details. The target is to cover as many countries as possible to make this service useful not for Pakistan but the people of other countries too.